Whoa, it's been a while...

So sorry for the lack of updates. I  honestly have no excuse other than I completely forgot about this blog. I have moved to the United States and since then I've acquired quite a few books in the short time I've been here. In a bit, I'll probably do a book haul of all of the books I've gotten since I moved to the US. Sadly, all my other books are back home and I'll have to wait another few months until I can have them shipped to me again. SO SO SO SAD.

Do any of you guys have a massive to-read list? I can assure you, I have such a long one I don't know where to start.  It's just, I buy a book and I get so excited about it and I start reading it and then the next day I see another book and I can't help but buy it. So then I get excited about that one and start reading the new one and well, that's what happens to me now. Also it's so hard going into a bookstore and try to contain myself by trying not to buy every single thing in the whole freaking store.

Oh well, that's what I get for loving reading.

xoxo,

Charlie 

Charlie

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment