Girl Online: Ghostwriter?

 Hello again,

I am so extremely disappointed if this if true.  I truly believed that Girl Online had been written by Zoë.  I'm just so so so so sad.  I had been waiting for this book to come out since she announced it.  The wait was excruciating so when it finally came, I was ecstatic!

I don't know if she whole story was written by the ghostwriter or if it was just some parts.  At first, when I saw the article about Zoë using a ghostwriter, I thought it was completely fake because Zoë also has a blog that very very well written, but then I saw this:


Just in case you can't read it, it says:

Tweet: "This might answer some of your tweets! X"
Image: "Thanks for the positive feedback about Girl Online and for the doubters out there, of course I was going to have help from Penguin's editorial team in telling my story, which I talked about from the beginning. Everyone needs help when they try something new. The story and the characters of Girl Online are mine. I want to thank all of you who have taking time to support the book."

So I don't know.  Maybe Zoë only used the editorial team (which I really hope she did) or she used a ghostwriter or she wrote the story all by herself. I honestly don't know.  I just really hope that if she did, that she tells us about it.  

Zoë, if you're reading this, know that I'm going to support you until the end.  I hope with all of my heart that if you did use a ghostwriter, that for the second book, you can write it yourself because we know you can.  Every single Sugglet out there believes in you and we love you. 




What do you guys think about this?

xoxo,

Charlie 

Charlie

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment