Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (Zoella)

The first book by Youtuber Zoe Sugg - Girl Online.  

Let's talk about Zoe first.  That's her up there.  She's an absolutely adorable, sweet, and funny girl.  I absolutely love her.  I've got notifications for her tweets, for when she uploads a video, and when she posts a new blog post.  It's easy to say that she's my favorite youtuber ever.  Her videos are about everything.  Beauty, advice on how to deal with life, and mainly just about her everyday life. 

If you couldn't already tell, I love youtubers.  So when Zoe announced that she was publishing a book, I went directly to Amazon and pre-ordered it.  

I wanna go through a few physical points of the book before getting into the actual story.  First of all, the name.  Girl Online.  I love the title of the book and it absolutely goes with the story which is about a girl who has a blog.  I think the title is cute, it's clever, and it catches your attention.

Now onto the cover. OH MY GOODNESS ISN'T THIS JUST ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS?!


One of the pictures in the cover was actually shot by a viewer and Zoe made a competition to have one of the pictures in the cover and they won.  Again, the cover goes with the story because Penny is also a photographer.  The fairy lights add a cute and girly touch to it and I just love that it also has her Youtube name on the cover. 

Okay, now we're going to talk about the actual story.  Obviously I'm not going to put any spoilers because this is for you to know about the book so you can get excited for it and read it!

First of all, the story is in first person.  I don't know, when I was like fifteen I used to hate third person POV, but now I don't mind it.  

I'd like to say that Penny is very awkward.  She's not very good with boys, she's extremely clumsy, cares way too much about what people think and has an awesome best friend.  In this story we see how Penny learns to control her life, how she slowly finds herself, and how extremely hard it is to make life changing decisions.  

Then there's Noah.  Gorgeous, drool-worthy, and definitely an absolute gentleman. He's one of those fictional characters that you want to grab them by their shirt and pull them out of the book.  Noah's mysterious and understandable and just makes you wish that you had one of those guys in real life (if you don't already have one).  

I just really love this book.  It's cute, has a nice story, and would make a great Christmas present for those of you who are interested ;) 

Link for Girl Online: http://amzn.com/1476797455

Leave a comment telling me if you're going to read Girl Online or if you've already read it, if you liked it! 

xoxo,

Charlie 

Charlie

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment