Somethings That You Need to Know About Me...

Here's the thing, for us to get acquainted, I'd like to let you know some things about me.  Things that might be important when you decide if you'd like to keep reading my blog.

So here they are:


  1. I am an introvert, but I'm very good with internet conversations.
  2. I am awkward and it's hard for me to make friends, but again, not on the internet.
  3. I love kissing, omg.
  4. I love reading. Books are my passion.
  5. I am not religious in any kind of way.
  6. I love cats. I have one and she's my baby.
  7. I love Christmas.
  8. I love indie music.
  9. I freaking love buying underwear.
  10. I am extremely nice and understanding.
  11. I do not judge.
  12. I am very open-minded.
  13. I am Puerto Rican.
  14. I freaking love grammar so if you ever see an error on my posts, please let me know so I can fix it.
  15. And last but not least, feel free to message me whenever you want.
    • Here's my email: readingcharlie@yahoo.com

xoxo,

Charlie 

Charlie

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment