Welcome fellow readers!

If you're here, this means that you love reading and are looking for new books to satisfy your hunger. You should know that this blog is about books.  Whether they're good or bad, romantic or disappointing, fluffy or erotic,  sci-fi or fiction, it doesn't matter.  I usually read almost everything that I can get my hands on.  There's only one condition, it needs to have romance.

I will not read a book and enjoy it a 100% if it doesn't contain romance.  Also, it needs a plot.  I've read books that have absolutely no plot and the girl is a pussy that's always needy and annoying and omg I can't deal with that.  I need a main character that's strong and knows where their standards are. If I read a book and one of the main characters (i.e. a guy) slaps, hits, or rapes the other main character (i.e. his romantic interest) and that said character forgives me, I swear to you I drop the book and stop reading it.

That said, you should know that I am a feminist.  I believe us girls are strong and deserve to be treated equally.  BUT I also believe that guys are strong and deserve to be treated equally.  If a guy hits a girl,  IT'S WRONG. If a girl hits a guy, IT'S ALSO WRONG.  This happens a lot in society.  I once watched a video where this couple acted out as if they were fighting.  Of course no one around them knew that they were acting so they reacted.  Anyway, this couple started fighting and on the first half of the video,  the man grabs the woman aggressively and starts shaking and pushing her.  So the people around them acted quickly and pulled them apart because as you all know, it is very wrong to touch a woman in a wrong way.  Here's the thing though, on the second half of the video, this time the WOMAN starts doing the exact same thing on the MAN.  NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE intervened.  The guy had to defend himself without hurting the woman even though she was hitting him and doing everything the people around them stopped before when he was doing it to her. I know this has nothing to do with reading, but if you're going to read my blog, you should know that I have very strong opinions regarding equality.  

Okay, back to books. Basically, I'll review everything I read and I'll write it here so you guys can read it and read the book if you're interested.  I am also aware that this may not be read by anyone but myself, but I enjoy reading and writing so much that I really don't care.  If you are reading this though, thanks so much and I hope you enjoy it loads. 

xoxo,

Charlie 

Charlie

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment