Girl Online (UPDATE)

Hello again!

I've decided to post a Girl Online update now that I've actually finished the book.

Overall, the book was actually good.  Like sometimes, famous people decide to come out with a book and it turns out being awful.  I was hoping with everything in me that that didn't happen to Zoe because I love her and I really didn't want to hate her book. Turns out, I didn't.  I actually loved it.  In every single way.

This post is gonna be pretty short because I already posted about this, BUT I just found something in the last pages that really got to me.  It was a quote that she actually said in one of Alfie's (her boyfriend, also a youtuber - PointlessBlog) vlogs and I don't know... Seeing it in the book just got to me sooo hard.  Here's what it said:

"Every time you post something online you have a choice.


You can either make it something that adds to the happiness levels in the world- or you can make it something that takes away."


I just think that it's a very powerful and truthful quote.

ALSO, on a less deep topic, it really disappointed me that Elliot never got to meet Noah.  It's the only thing that kinda just left me wanting more, but other than that, the book was great and I recommend it very much.

Let me know what you think of the book in the comments below!

xoxo,

Charlie 

Charlie

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment